Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello World! New Year's Resolution

Hello all,

I'm putting up this blog as a special project for myself. Inspired by the movie "Julie & Julia" which is based on two true stories, this project gives me a short term goal, something to do/achieve, one step at a time, on a weekly basis. Of course, I can't compete with Julie Powell with her cooking one dish from Julia Child's cookbook every single day, therefore, one food photography shot each week would be fair for me, in my opinion.

What's my goal?
For the year 2010, I will photograph one dish a week (most probably during my weekends, either Saturday or Sunday). There are 52 weeks in a year, therefore, this time around next year, I shall have at least 52 food photography collection that I can be proud of.

Hopefully, this will also document my progress, and along the way I'll find better ways of photographing food and share with all of you. The food photos would also serve as my stock food photos.

Now, since I missed the first week of January's quota, I'm gonna have to make it up my photographing two dishes this coming weekend. What to shoot? No idea yet, but I'll surely get there (with the help of my luvley missus)...

See you all next week then. T'ra!

0 comments:

Post a Comment