Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've decided. My 1st round of photos to shoot for this week.

Good morning there.

This is an early(really early) post for today. Partly because I'll be busy the whole day today and I don't think I'll can make it in time to post anything later during the day. Therefore, here it is. I've selected two(2) achievable dishes based on images I went around Stockfood . I'll be able to exercise my planks that I'll be putting together this weekend. The main reason that these shots were chosen was that they required very minimal props. Other images are great, but I don't have the fancy fusion white wares just yet. Maybe that'll be next week's goal, which is to get one fusion white ware for the week. Enuf yapping, here they are, my two finalists (for today):

Image courtesy of Stockfood, photographed by Oliver Brachat.
A portion of spaghetti with shrimps & ramsons (wild garlic)

Note: I need to get that kinda plate, and the wine glass. Maybe I'll substitute the plate with a while bowl I have in the kitchen. We'll see. Planks coming in this weekend.

Image courtesy of Stockfood, photographed by Eising,FoodPhotogr.
Ingredients for prawn sauce in a stone mortar

Note: I can pull this off. I got the stone mortar.

2 comments:

[siti] said...

Absolutely goin to love this blog and this project in particular. Can't wait to see the photos. Good luck on the timber planks!!

azharariff said...

Thanks Siti! Hu hu...My 1st comment on this new blog. I aim to make this blog worth everyone's while. Thanks for ur support. :)

Post a Comment