Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm back on track, with pasta!

Here it is! My overdue menu for Sunday. Today was a good day. I found a supply shop near my office that sells home related products. They've got everything from Chef's knives, to glasses, and white plates. All at a reasonable price. I got myself a 12"x16" timber chopping board and that alone just made my day. Though I planned to cook our dinner tonight (the pasta menu),I didn't really plan to photograph the food. I was just thinking of eating the delicious looking pasta and couldn't be bothered to setup any lights for it. So, that's exactly what I did. I photographed this with ambient light in my tiny kitchen. Here it is, I don't know what to call it. It's wholewheat pasta with capsicum, onion grass, prawn, coriander and olive oil. All in the name of eating healthy. Delicious and fast to make too. :)

Note: Yes, the spaghetti is brown, simply because it's wholewheat pasta. Healthy one that is. Cheers!

3 comments:

azmiman said...

ooo man! u make me hungry now!

azharariff said...

He he, that's what food photography is all about. Food that looks good, makes you wanna eat 'em. Thanks for dropping by!

Madi said...

nice bro...

Post a Comment